THE COUNCIL OF THE TRULY LOVING COMPANY CHARITABLE TRUST
Together We Make A Difference
The Council of the Truly Loving Company Charitable Trust was formed to ensure that all decisions relating to the admission and review of TLC's Charity Partners and the division of TLC's dividends between TLC's Charity Partners are undertaken objectively and transparently.
The Council's principal duties and responsibilities are:
- To deliberate on the admission of charitable bodies as TLC's Charity Partners from time to time and review their conduct and performance.
- To deliberate and review how TLC's dividends are to be divided between TLC's Charity Partners.
- To deliberate and review the termination of TLC's relationship with any of TLC's Charity Partners from time to time.
The Council currently comprises 3 members, of whom 1 is an independent member, they are:
- Lynda Janine Merican: Former Charity Coordinator of the Association of British Women in Malaysia (Independent member)
- Julia Chong: Chief Executive Officer, The Truly Loving Company Sdn. Bhd.
- Khaw Chay Tee: Director, The Truly Loving Company Sdn. Bhd.